Cummins Diesel Forum banner

front end replacement

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  highdrum 
#1 ·
#2 ·
them are some nice bumpers not bad for $1245 :hyper:
i was looking at the T3 replacements (in uvalde,tx) the guy who did my line X had one and it was sharp but i cannot find the same model on their website:CRY:

#3 ·
ya i like that one the best so far, better than payin like 2200 or watever for a roadarmor!! i take a look at the T3, do you know the modle your lookin at off the top of your head?

#7 ·
MEZ,
I called T3 and the bumper is called the Elite runs $575 if you pick it up...:thumbsup

#5 ·
The first one is $1245 I called and spoke to Kelly i believe was her name.:thumbsup

#6 ·
those things look awsome and the engineering looks better on them than many others. . . i think im gunna see if they can do one for an 05 that looks like the 06-08 style, the headlight guards look better on the newer model. and ill be sure to get the beefier tubes for looks and functionality

#8 ·
dam good price i think, appreciate it!

#9 ·
MEZ:

Do you know what putting one of these bad boys will do to fuel mileage?

I would imagine at highway speeds pushing this much non-aerodynamic tubing and square corners on the nose of your Ram will take some fuel.

They sure look great and would be beneficial in a deer/elk incident, but otherwise might really suck the fuel.

My Best to You~

River-runner

#10 ·
ya i know i had one on my 04 weighted about 3 to 400 pounds (was a beast) and that sucked it down but driving back and forth to san angelo later in the day is pretty scary with all the freaking deer out there... all it takes in one dear and i would of wished you would of had one, i dunno if it will happen (get a bumper) but i would like to have one just incase. thanks for the imput!!

#13 ·
#15 ·
i think it looks good but for me i dont like the bars around the headlights and grill and i also dont like the way they stick out so far i already have a long bed mega cab lol

Tim Cornett is the guy to talk to. there website is crappy and only has the older dodge bumper listed because liek i said this is the first one they made for this year truck

BPi Fab.com
c/o Blender Products, Inc.
5010 Cook Street
Denver, CO 80216
800.523.5705 ext. 868
BPiBumpers.com - Home Page

#16 ·
good lookin truck juanjo, keep it up man. 1tonmega, i like those but i need somethin with a little more protection... deer jsut seen to jump out at ya ha ha. but thanks for your input, its greatly appreciated!!

#17 ·
Just ordered my tdk bumper w/ prerunner and 4-6" fog lights, and receiver hitch mount, 1625$ powdercoated, he only lives about 250 miles from me, so thats why I bought his product

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.