Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would anybody happen to have some type of list of all the parts needed to do this front end rebuild (steering and suspension). I noticed just about all the bushings are shot. I saw a few parts I can obtain through Geno's Garage but I have the hook up at a major auto parts warehouse so the more I can get from them the better.

BTW, it's a 4x2.

·
Rescue Tower
10,541 Posts
Would anybody happen to have some type of list of all the parts needed to do this front end rebuild (steering and suspension). I noticed just about all the bushings are shot. I saw a few parts I can obtain through Geno's Garage but I have the hook up at a major auto parts warehouse so the more I can get from them the better.
You should search. There was a thread with pretty much the same question. So close I thought you were asking it twice.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should search. There was a thread with pretty much the same question. So close I thought you were asking it twice.
I did a search and that didn't come up

·
Registered
531 Posts
go to the parts store and buy moog parts, they have a lifetime warranty. I have a 4x4 so my brain is completely useless to you lol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This guy did a good write up on the front steering. I did this t-style conversion it was easy, i love it

Ram Modifications steering

Part # are at the bottom

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This guy did a good write up on the front steering. I did this t-style conversion it was easy, i love it

Ram Modifications steering

Part # are at the bottom
I stumbled across that last night after a while of searching and I came to discover I have the Y setup so it would def be nice to convert to the T. The only thing I didn't find is if this will also work on a 4x2. It seems like everyone has a 4x4 so I couldn't confirm if it would work for me. So if anyone can confirm that the Y to T conversion works on a 4x2 I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only thing I didn't find is if the 98 HD setup will also work on my 95 4x2. It seems like everyone has a 4x4 so I couldn't confirm if it would work for me. So if anyone can confirm that the Y to T conversion works on a 4x2 I'd appreciate it.

^^^^^
Anybody know the answer to this??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.