Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question - anybody's weather seal on the fron door do this ? looks like the corner of the door has ripped the weather stripping. guess ill get some more and redo the door. both sides are like that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
mine done the same thing dodge has a tsb on this. So I got mine replaced for free. they are a little different design so it will not happen again. I could not find tsb #. try calling dealership. maybe they will pick up the bill.

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
Yeah mine is the same way... Guess Ill call the dealer Monday. Thanks for letting us know about the TSB!!!

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, thanks for that bit of info, ill call the dealer monday, see if they can do anything.

·
Registered
47 Posts
found paperwork new seal #55277190ab. I dont know if this is the tsb # undercause :edge not formed correct 23510895 weatherstrip / seal

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill write the #'s down and take it by the benny boyd dodge in lampasas tomorrow.
thanks for that info , appreciate it !

:thumbsup

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is a tsb a recall, and does anyone have the number?

I have had this problem on an 05 and an 07 previously but they were both new so no problems getting them fixed. I now have a different 05 out of warranty and both sides have rips in them. Took it to a dealership becuase I thought it was a recalled item but they said it wasn't.

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
Its only covered under the 3/36.. but its a $40 upgrade.. I had to pay for mine. Takes 5 minutes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah I printed out the TSB and took it into the dealer today. I have a friend who is service manager at a Chevy/Caddi dealership. He ordered the parts and they were only $23 hope he got everything. He's just going to come over and put them on for me. I didn't realize it was such a simple/cheap job but I hate my local Dodge delaer and refuse to give them any money unless it's my only option.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man talk about feeding the trolls. i totally forgot about
my issue or this thread. :hehe: i posted this when i
was just a young lad on cf. now that i see it im gonna
get mine repaired :headbang:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts