Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Front Bumper Parts

615 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Dodgezilla
I have an 07 3500 slt drw and am hoping that someone has a parts breakdown for the front bumper? It looks like mine took a hit to the left tow hook before I bought it. The bumper itself is not damaged but some of the mounting brackets must be tweeked because the bumper is not matched up with the fender.:banghead:

I dont really want to waste my time with a trip to my local dealer to order up a bunch of parts that will take weeks to get here and then end up being the inccorect part....

Also, if anyone has a link to a good non-OEM source for these kinds of parts I would sure apreciate it.

thanks in advance for the help!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,872 Posts
Alan, There's a guy at another site that is selling a set of the tow hooks along with the tow-hook brackets AND the big bracket that holds the bumper to the frame. He's asking like $110 or $120 or something like that.
PM me if you want the info. You may have to join that site in order to view the classifieds though....
Just last week I sold a brand new set of bumper brackets to a member here..:doh:

· Registered
2,312 Posts
Not sure on the shipping costs to where your at but if you cant get those posted above I have a set of the same I could sell you for about the same if your interested... they have some weight to them, shipping to north dakota on just the hooks was 20 bucks with the other set I sent out.. not sure what the whole thing would be.. just PM if your interested and don't get what you need up there.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks 07Bighorn,

I dont actually need the tow hooks, just the brackest so that might make it light enough to go in a USPS flat rate box (if they will fit size wise).

I will ponder this a bit and get back to ya!

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Dodgezilla!

I need to check the money tree..... and I suspect that I will need to wait until the 10th to swing any deals.:doh:

I expected to get some answers.... but I didnt expect that you guys would be like "on top of it" and have exactly what I need right now! :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.