Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was going to ask about piston grading, but I see it is here in the manual. It is a very long answer, but none the less an answer. I was hoping more for an answer like you have a type A piston and just replace it with another set of type A pistons.

·
Premium Member
16,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a very long answer, but none the less an answer.
That's why some people here answer questions by saying to get a service manual.
Not many people have the time to write several pages to answer a question that's covered in detail in the manual.

·
The Digital Bullet
2,478 Posts
Awesome man! Just saw this!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Its been out there for a long time. I ran across it over a year ago after I bought the CD from Geno's a few months earlier. I downloaded it to compare. Sure enough, its all there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
im getting a "file not available" msg...is it still there?

·
Registered
128 Posts
im getting a "file not available" msg...is it still there?
Surprisingly both are still valid links and work to download.
Maybe try a different browser to download them, like Google Chrome

Also check the 94-98 Tech Articles
94-98 Tech Articles - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Specifically take a look at this one:
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-tech-articles/381334-online-resources-manuals-service-manual-01-parts-catalog-90-08-vin-trans-etc.html
- There are some Dodge Truck Parts Catalog/Part Numbers, among other things that are interesting...

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am on a government computer so I am sure this system is the problem :) I'll check it out when i get back to my laptop. Thanks for the links!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Still works...many thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the 1,754 Page document. I just joined the forum, and bought my first Cummins. 95' D2500 137,00 mile farm truck. Im so excited, I have been waiting for the right truck to come along and it finally did. This manual is like gold to me now.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts