Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am deployed and do not have access to a cummins or I would do it myself. I need the width of the frame for a traction bar mount under the cab. I work in a fab shop and am going to be making brackets shortly for the trac bars I am building. My guess is a 4" frame but want to double check and get some more precise measurements. I dont think it makes a difference but i have an 04 QCLB and plan to mount between the middle and front of the rear door. Any help is appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
THANK YOU for serving!
Now down to the nitty gritty.
Just went out and mic'd the frame (same truck different trans) where you intend to mount 'em.
2.74" +/- a couple thou. Close enough?
Stay safe and thank everyone else for USa.

Reactions: pbrrebel08

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome thanks man! and people like you are the reason I enjoy serving so the thanks goes to you.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
awesome thanks man! and people like you are the reason I enjoy serving so the thanks goes to you.
My brother served in the AF. I wanted to/and was supposed to go in the AF up until my physical. 1 kidney removed 6 months prior to start/washed out.
REAL downer 'cause the only thing I ever wanted to do was go to the AF Academy. Didn't even necessarily want to fly, just wanted to serve and go into aerospace engineering.
Oh, well that was 35 years ago. c'est la vie. move on.
Thank you again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.