Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
326 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of crap. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Also, there is no way that would hook up to the map and data link sensor, according to the picture.

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else??

· Banned
5,760 Posts
Bs..............

· Banned
5,760 Posts
But it's so cheap you should try it and let us know.

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell no i am not buying anything to mess up my new ride... just looking to see if anyone else had it or know about it

· Registered
1,329 Posts
This comes up once a month.. Those are just wire taps on the end of that thing. They prolly tell you to put it on the data link or something that really wouldnt be affected by and when you complain about it they will tell you that your seat of the pants dyno just cant tell the difference but its really there. Most likely a resister inline and those two wires coming out of it are just looped. Pretty good deal for a nice looking piece of art.

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol...ok thanks

· Registered
28 Posts
100% feedback is real easy to get. He threatens to leave a non pay feedback on you if you dont leave him positive. I have had several scammers try that one. I simply left nasty feedback and forwarded their email to ebay which removed their non pay and they were eventually kicked off. in the meantime the goon makes off with some serious dough.

· Registered
427 Posts
Ok here it is I bought that same chip to experiment with it. It is a plastic box with two wire leads on it the wires are sealed in epoxy and do not connect to anything(not even a resistor). They tell you to tap you AIT sensor with two tire taps provided. No chip other than the Ebay chip tap the AIT sensor so that right there will tell that its not gonna work. but to do this experiment justice and to make it valid. I hooked up as per instructions and went to DR.Performance in Weatherford an ran it on the dyno with my chips turned of. It mad no change in hp numbers or my tq numbers. SO this is a SCAM I did this experiment to prove a point to everyone and ebay. I have sent them the dyno sheet and a picture of what was inside the box. Ebay has since launched a investigation in the CHIP makers and have shut down two of them. These guys are just biding there time.

· Registered
427 Posts
Cj what happen I thought you were past 2400 last time I taked to ya

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
the thread i started in the Texas forum was moved to off topic, i had 200 somethin in that one, which is why i have so few now...:doh::doh:

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok good to know... glad to have a bunch of good brothers in you guys so we can look out for each other with stuff like this

· Registered
251 Posts
i fell for this one a few years back with a gasser. it was a resistor that tapped into AIT sensor and fooled the engine to thinking it was always cold weather and poured more gas in. had a little more power, not much and hurt me a little on mileage. DO NOT BUY IT!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.