Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am new to this whole forum thing, so if I'm doing something wrong let me know please. I need interior parts for my truck...or I need an entire interior for my truck. Could you guys point me in the direction of a thread where this has already been covered and or a good place to order parts from online that are reliable, and won't cost an arm and a leg?? Thank you, all help is appreciated!

Also how do I add photos?

·
Registered
13,340 Posts
Use photobucket to attach images.

For interior parts I would look at the scrap yards first. You will have access to the classifieds before too much longer and you could find stuff there.

·
World Champs!!!
24,232 Posts
Agree^^^

And please don't post up a bunch of nonsense to get access, it'll be the first step out the door. We would prefer to keep you around though, we like productive members.

Good luck and welcome.

·
PA VICE PRESIDENT
4,650 Posts
I agree on the junk yard parts as that prob your best bet. What all do you need as far as interior? Some things you can get at lmctruck and rockauto

Reactions: Shane92

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree on the junk yard parts as that prob your best bet. What all do you need as far as interior? Some things you can get at lmctruck and rockauto
I need a dash top, glove box, lower dash, headliner, door panels, radio, speaker s, front bumper valence, inner plastic fender wells for front, top of bumpercover, center console seat, and rear seats, door handles.....everything interior I guess :shock:

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have a friend who just bought a cab from a dodge specific junk yard somewhere in Alabama. He said the place has only dodge's, I havent tried looking for it on the internet yet but if I run into him, I will try to get their contact info and post it on this forum.

I would order a LMC catalog and see what you can get from them, or get creative with with glue and epoxy... I had to fix my glovebox hinges, Dash Bezel, Dash top, and ash tray. While i was in the dash I noticed that the plasic framework behind the cover was cracked everywhere, so I just used 2 part epoxy and fixed what I could get to.

-- EDITED --

Palmer Brothers Dodge, Birmingham AL. They have a website, but its not always up to date so call for specific parts.

Reactions: Shane92
1 - 8 of 8 Posts