Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking for a good diesel mechanic/shop. Not happy with my current shop, seeing as I gave them $1500 for the "Death Wobble" and I still have the wobble. In the process of getting my money back but need a good shop ASAP in the mean time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm from Fort Wayne also and will be buying my first diesel this weekend. STYG, what shop was it that you are going to stay away from so I don't go there? Also, if you do find a better shop please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from Fort Wayne also and will be buying my first diesel this weekend. STYG, what shop was it that you are going to stay away from so I don't go there? Also, if you do find a better shop please let me know. Thanks!
I haven't found one yet...but don't go to Tom Steele or any of his shops. I have been wanting to try Gettin Lit diesel in huntertown. They have a pullin truck and from talking to them they sound like they know what they are talking about. I just haven't had anything big enough go wrong to try them out. Congrats on the new truck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PS I ended up just fixing the death wobble myself

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the response, I'll stay away from them. Let me know if you go to to the new place and how it is. Hopefully I won't need to take it to the shop any time soon but it never hurts to know where to take it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts