Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone near Fort Riley? I should find out in the next 2 weeks if I have a job there. I've been on the net trying to get information about housing, cost of living and the sorrounding entertainment but haven't found out alot.

Anyone live near there?

·
Registered
228 Posts
im not to far away about an hour and a half

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Anyone near Fort Riley? I should find out in the next 2 weeks if I have a job there. I've been on the net trying to get information about housing, cost of living and the sorrounding entertainment but haven't found out alot.

Anyone live near there?
Ft. Riley is about 20 minutes away from Manhattan... a Big XII college town and home of Kansas State University. Expect to pay a bit more for housing the closer to Manhattan that you get...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Stationed there, what do you need to know?

·
Registered
508 Posts

Anyone live near there?
If you have any questions, PM me and I'll get you straight. :thumbsup

·
Registered
228 Posts
i am happy with st joeseph diesel but its a long way to drive nothing close tho

·
Registered
131 Posts
i live in chapman its a nice place, its quiet there isnt much to do in ks:thumbsup

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm here and moved to Ogden , up on the hill.I like it. Very quiet, really close to work and only 6 miles from Manhattan.

·
Registered
131 Posts
:peelouthow long have you been at riley, what color is your ram, might have seen it before.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been here since July 21st. I'm a Paramedic at Ft. Riley and live in Ogden. My truck is Taupe(I think that is what they call it). I should have 37's on it by next month and that will make it look better. 6'' of lift is too much without 37's IMO.You work on base?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I am on Riley and been here 5 years

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey rgorm did ya get the stacks on or no?I taked to Dave and he said ya left and was gonna call me what is up bro just give me a call I am at the house.I sent you a message.

·
Registered
131 Posts
nope not yet got to make a decision on whether to cut the bed support or not. :doh:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well we can look at going another route with the stacks you need to just give me a call and come by or I will come see ya and we can look at what we need to do to get them on because I can bet I will get them on without cutting the bed support.I had t owork some magic on mine so let me know.

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,158 Posts
nope not yet got to make a decision on whether to cut the bed support or not. :doh:
Stop being a sissy and get a DPF delete LOL. Then your stacks will sit against the front of the box wall just fine:thumbsup: By the way you still have yet to come accross the street to say hi.

·
Registered
131 Posts
:thumbsup:not without cutting that bed support they wont.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Elbows and straight pipe are wonderful things when ya need to go around something or more or less bypass something.Go to Bosselmans in Salina and they have pieces there that may help you steer away from that dang bed support.Like I said though I want to see the underneath of your truck.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts