Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well went down to foco last night and had some fun those chickas like the sounds of a turbo dango!!! lol but so do the coppers and i got a ticket for 5-10 over i gout out of a visable emissions ticket cuz i told him the truck wasent working right (and if u dont know how a monster pump idles you would think so too) and he didnt get me at my tru speed which was around 90 mph because he couldent see me :w:.. soo was any one else out last night other than kyle?:$::peelout

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
hahaha bum deal about the ticket bud!!!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol its ok if i was going to get a ticket id rather get one for 5-10 over vrs double and then some

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
no I was at the track all day yesterday, so I was dead last night! Sorry to hear about the ticket buddy! Those hurt the mod fund!!!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha well i deserved it honestly i did break the law.... but that dosent mean i wanted it by any means lol

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yeah buddy I just got your PM what time was it? The woman thought it would be a good idea to go in for the night and so did I lol. Other than that it was fun, did you get to race any of those rice rockets? If you would have come down a little sooner there would have been 7 or 8 cummins runnin in a group. Next time!

Good thing your truck sounds the way it does lol never thought that would come in handy

·
Registered
436 Posts
Cliff, How's my old water injection kit workin for ya? From the sounds of it, pretty good!
that sux about the ticket, my last one i was doing something like 75-80 in a 55 zone near salida. The cop was cool about it and dropped the ticket to nine over.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol the water meth is working good i took th fitting out of that lil bottel and hooked it up to the waser tank (have a small leak) but it works great. i can drain that tank fast though... and kyle i did race some rice rockets and raced some hot chicks in that audi i was telling you about sadly i coudlent get there # since no phone! gay! oh well live and learn ehh?

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
:lol3::peelout:rof:SMART::SMART::na:

And you wanted to know i wouldnt race that dang cobra that night Cliff:$:

Bummer buddy. you play you gotta pay.

·
Registered
565 Posts
90 MPH down collage ave ha?

Pretty sweet dude.

·
Registered
346 Posts
damn, wish i would have known you were in town i would have stayed out, that sucks you got a ticket but at least they didn't give you the emission's one

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
90 MPH down collage ave ha?

Pretty sweet dude.
The last time we went cruzing there was a shooting and all the cops were occupied..... Me and adam were running 80-90 the entire was down collage and most of harmony. It was a blast!

And greg I was watching for you all night but they didnt get here till 11.30 so I was a little hesitint to call you. Next time!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yeah we showed up a lil late and it was actualy 10:30 but all in all it was worth it.. and i had to laugh a lil cuz the cop told me it would be 2 points on my lience when kansas dosent do the point system..... it will still be on my record though ugh..

·
Registered
232 Posts
The last time we went cruzing there was a shooting and all the cops were occupied..... Me and adam were running 80-90 the entire was down collage and most of harmony. It was a blast!

And greg I was watching for you all night but they didnt get here till 11.30 so I was a little hesitint to call you. Next time!

Hey i remeber that night kyle. that was fun. Me and cliff have done that as well but i think we hit 100+ one time. lol :lol3:

:T::T::thud:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
lol yeah we showed up a lil late and it was actualy 10:30 but all in all it was worth it.. and i had to laugh a lil cuz the cop told me it would be 2 points on my lience when kansas dosent do the point system..... it will still be on my record though ugh..
Huh I thought it was later than that, I'm not getting enough sleep and its all the girlfriends fault lol. She even got me into a fight at the bar last night! Ok maybe those things were my fault but I'm sure not gonna blame it on me :lol3:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol im shure there all your falught and u need to hook us up with some womenz next friday

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yup~ I dont think I'll be crusin' with ya'll....I dont like FCPD that much...Lucky though Cliff~ Ya coulda lost yer license ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts