Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of questions on this kit and who better to answer them than the people who have them. i want this lift for my truck but was told that I need the transfer case indexing kit and the center link steering kit which ads about 2000 on top of the 2700 for the kit is this true because to my knowledge this was supposed to be a complete kit with accesories if u wanted to ad them later:thumbsup

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bump.

I'm ordering a kit tomorrow and I was doing just fine with the Carli starter until I read about the Rize kit...lol

So now I wanna know the full story.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I have a couple of questions on this kit and who better to answer them than the people who have them. i want this lift for my truck but was told that I need the transfer case indexing kit and the center link steering kit which ads about 2000 on top of the 2700 for the kit is this true because to my knowledge this was supposed to be a complete kit with accesories if u wanted to ad them later:thumbsup
I do not own a rize lift for mine but have some knowledge on indexing rings. You will need one for the 8" for sure, if not you will have some issues with driveline vibrations. Unless you plan on running without a front shaft but that makes a 4x4 useless right. As far as the stering im not a 100% sure but i think its just an upgrade.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The kit comes complete with everything. Got mine from Custom Truck Shop out of San Dimas, CA for $2500 and that includes shocks and shipping. My only vibration is from the new tires cause I think they aren't balanced as well as they should be. But it will be fixed. I installed the lift myself, took about 15 hrs. Call Louie at Custom Truck Shop, you won't regret it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts