Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i replaced my apps last night, finally. it was the replacement one through blue chip. i posted up awhil back about a few issues i was having with the truck.

surging in the throttle, random dead pedal, random loss of power, cruise control kicking in and out while its on.

i checked the voltage at the old tps and it was at .86 volts at idle, how the truck was still idling with the volts that high im unsure of. the new one is set at .58 and it runs fine.

with the old one it would run fine on start up but the throttle wouldnt really kick in until 1200 rpm's or so. this was fixed with the replacement apps. throttle is smoother than its ever been and it actually gets up and moves now like it should. i didnt check the WOT voltage but wish i would have to see what it was at.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
The instructions I got from blue chip when I got mine said between .60 and .67 volts were yours different? If its running OK I guess .58 is close enough. :D

Glad you got it fixed.

· Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The instructions I got from blue chip when I got mine said between .60 and .67 volts were yours different? If its running OK I guess .58 is close enough. :D

Glad you got it fixed.
it says .60, but when you read the directions it says to back the screw off half a turn after that. .58 is where that put me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.