Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys i figure that i would share my light BOMB if you will! So heres were i started. I wanted foglights in the holes but there really isnt any good ways or places to mount the lights in them holes using aftermarket lights. So i wanted to add some thing to the front of the truck to fill that void and heres what i came up with. The back of the holes are around 2 1/2 inches. They make semi trailer lights that are the same size. I went and bought 2 lights the rubbers and the pigtails. I put the rubbers in from the back and basically pushed the light in. The rubber needs to be trimmed and the plastic in the bumper needs to be cut a little for clearance. But i thought i would share. If you need better detail pics let me know and ill post them for anyone interested. Brandon.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Looks good!

·
Diesel Junkie
4,685 Posts
Very Cool!:thumbsup

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
That is a slick idea!!! I like the added markers also on a dually. Very nice...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got some ideas for the foglights so stay tuned.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That is a trick idea, I might have to do that to mine. May be awhile cuz I live nearwhere close to a truck stop, unless you can get those lights at walmart,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check your local NAPA they carry lights like those plus almost any other lights you might need. Also check out Tractor Supply they also have some of those lights.

Bob :peelout :peelout

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeh i asked if they had ones with the third wire for a blinker but they didnt. Tsc does have the lights but they didnt have the ones with a big group of LED s. But i thought i would share it with you guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts