Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day i notice the lights shaking when hitting a bump, so i climb under there and found both of the brakets where broke. didnt like the fact that they where plastic frames so my question is there a place that makes a better one that wont break, if not where is a good place to get the stock ones. Thanks

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
If you want i can build you some out of steel you just pay for the steel no labor or nothing prob around 20 bucks or so. Im near hempstead. Its a drive but it would be good to have a Beer with another cummins fan

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I just replaced my left side one. A rock got kicked up and broke the light.

So, I jumped on e-Bay and found a company called Auto Parts Avenue. For $29.99 and $14.99 in shipping, I got the light without any problems. I could have got it cheaper, but the company feedback is what I go for. To save $5, but get the wrong part or one that doesn't fit, etc. I'll pay the little extra.

The light comes with the bracket, unplug and unbolt the old one and center and bolt the new one on. Save the actual light bulb, not sure if the glass could be reused.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts