Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Fog Lights

692 4
I'm looking at buying a 2003 QC 3500 Laramie w/o fog lights.
Is the wiring and factory :confused013:switch set up to add the lights and is there a good source. Thanks! appreciate all the good answers on previous post re: overdrive info
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· On call 24/7
13,733 Posts
The wiring will already be out to the bumper but if you dont want to run a toggle switch you need to get a headlight switch out of one with fog lights. Unplug yours and the other will plug right in. I got one from a junkyard for $10.

· Registered
12 Posts
I bought a kit online from one of the mopar parts places that came with the lights, replacement headlamp switch, and the plastic foglight surrounds that you need when you pull the blank covers out of your bumper. I seem to recall it being just over $200 for the kit. It was an easy install.

· Admin/Mod
10,360 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
I contacted Chris at the dealership that is "fivestar_autos" on ebay. I am getting a free pair of lights from a friends old bumper, so I just needed the switch. The dealers I called around here had to order the part and wanted almost $60. I had the part shipped to me for less than that through Chris.

If you need some Dodge parts, give him a shout. Maybe he will save you a couple of bucks over your local dealer.

800-642-7033 ask for Chris.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.