Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I live here so I'm going to have to say yes, unless a certain girl wants to meet up then theres no way in He!!

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
well cliff im glad your truck is finally going to start dating. the question is will the truck share the numbers with you?:lol3::rof:T:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was out friday night in my white mega. After dinner with the little lady I decided we would head down the strip to see if I could pick on anyone. I dont have my exhaust on yet or the egr deleted so I really couldnt get on her as much as I wanted.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Let me know next time and I'll be sure to introduce myself, it was fun I got to distroy a few polestrokers and we took my buddies chevelle out for a little while to.

Oh and cliff you called at a really bad time last night:lol3: You know what the sad part is? I picked up my phone and alllmost answered but I figured it could wait:lol3::rof

·
Registered
345 Posts
well maybe next time all of you are out i wont have the car out for once, oh an i barely made it home with it the gas gauge read empty the whole way home and it started sputtering as i turned into my street

·
Registered
331 Posts
Any of you second gens with stacks out on friday in foco? I was trying to play with a blue one and a white one both had stacks and extended cab. Didnt really get to play to much never got a good shot at the blue one and the white one didnt want to play. Sorry if your on here and it was you. I was just foolin around trying to see what my truck had in her. I might be out this weekend as soon as I get my 5" TBE and can crank the boxes as far as the stock clutch will let me. :peelout:peelout:peelout:beer

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Any of you second gens with stacks out on friday in foco? I was trying to play with a blue one and a white one both had stacks and extended cab. Didnt really get to play to much never got a good shot at the blue one and the white one didnt want to play. Sorry if your on here and it was you. I was just foolin around trying to see what my truck had in her. I might be out this weekend as soon as I get my 5" TBE and can crank the boxes as far as the stock clutch will let me. :peelout:peelout:peelout:beer
The white one was my buddy, he claims it the fastest cummins in town. You really should have beat him just for that reason.... I did.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Kyle tell your buddy i wanna see him at the track this saturday for a race:lol3:

John:thumbsup
Haha when it come to acctually doing it there is a constant excuse. Ohh and I'll be calling you tomorrow I think I need that smarty now:hyper:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
haha wow kyle wow, and did u see a red truck with stacks friday? i would have loved to play
Wow at 8.00 your online and by 10 your at my house now thats a waste of fuel :lol3: That stack looks sick! Sounds good to what kind of muffler is that?

·
Registered
331 Posts
The blue one wanted to run but we never really got side by side. White one got on it a little then backed off and I taunted him for 3 blocks and he would not budge.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The blue one wanted to run but we never really got side by side. White one got on it a little then backed off and I taunted him for 3 blocks and he would not budge.
Dual miter cut stacks? Prob 4 people or so in the truck? Sounds like him though, I cant wait to get this REVO in and really shut him up!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ya that was him. He would just look at my truck and not do anything as I was taunting him. He is really going to wonder what the F I have under the hood when he hears me this weekend with the 5" TBE the exhaust brake sounds like a frickin jet lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
foco

well hopefully i can make it there tomorrow night i would like to meet some of you and get to know a little more about my new truck and maybe get some tips i have seen some of you before out there but was never givin the time due to me drivin a gasser lifted black dodge that said mudwieser on it with wipps that one is gone now due to some a hole drunk driver so now i get my 07 cummins:hyper: and i would like to have a lil fun with her

1 - 20 of 26 Posts