Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellas! New guy here with a 2019 2500 Laramie Longhorn. Just figured I'd stop in and say "Hi!" I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and so far, I can't stop driving it! Once I figure out how to upload a picture, I'll be sure to share.

·
Registered
191 Posts
You can't post pictures until you make about 10 meaningless posts. Best thing to do is post in the CP4 Thread a few times. Tell everyone the day you bought your truck you saw a 2019 in a service bay and you overheard that the engine was being replaced, and it might be fuel pump related. That'll freak out a large number of Ram owners, none who own a 2019. Then, make a few posts in Fuelly Shows 2019 @ 12 mpg Average and tell everyone you get 25 mpg by adding 1 gallon of well water to every tank.
LOL.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
876 Posts
you can't post pictures until you make about 10 meaningless posts. Best thing to do is post in the cp4 thread a few times. Tell everyone the day you bought your truck you saw a 2019 in a service bay and you overheard that the engine was being replaced, and it might be fuel pump related. That'll freak out a large number of ram owners, none who own a 2019. Then, make a few posts in fuelly shows 2019 @ 12 mpg average and tell everyone you get 25 mpg by adding 1 gallon of well water to every tank.
Lol.

Enjoy!
🤣

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Howdy fellas! New guy here with a 2019 2500 Laramie Longhorn. Just figured I'd stop in and say "Hi!" I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and so far, I can't stop driving it! Once I figure out how to upload a picture, I'll be sure to share.
Welcome Juday, I certainly like the looks of the new trucks. Get those 10 posts in.
Cheers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can't post pictures until you make about 10 meaningless posts. Best thing to do is post in the CP4 Thread a few times. Tell everyone the day you bought your truck you saw a 2019 in a service bay and you overheard that the engine was being replaced, and it might be fuel pump related. That'll freak out a large number of Ram owners, none who own a 2019. Then, make a few posts in Fuelly Shows 2019 @ 12 mpg Average and tell everyone you get 25 mpg by adding 1 gallon of well water to every tank.
LOL.

Enjoy!
HAHAHA! I haven't trolled in a long time, but it's always fun!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get those 10 posts in.
Lies........

It still won't let me post pictures. I've tried the "Drag and Drop File Upload" and the "Manage Attachments" method. Both failed. I guess you'll never know what it looks like.....

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,006 Posts
if you have facebook, you can upload it, then right click on the pic - copy image - then hit the
little pic icon above the text box, and paste the link. that should work.

if you don't have fb, then not sure.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your rig. I love these trucks. I've started to like the 1500's even after being given one as a loaner while my truck was in the shop for the "fuel pump. injector, unit, blah blah" or what ever it's called issue :smile2:

·
Registered
415 Posts
You guys are cruel. Funny but cruel.

I use Flickr for all my picture posts. Though I have been here for near a decade, I have been mostly absent since 2014 when I sold my Cummins for an Ecodiesel. Now last week I got another Cummins so back here more.

Remember, it doesn't happen without a picture. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Bravo!

Only way I like a white truck is with that color scheme.

Reactions: Juday

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks fellas!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts