Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What mats are you guys all running? I want some good full coverage mats for my 'o3 that will trap the slop and mud and snow/water. I have Husky liners in my jeep, I like them, but they scoot around and won't stay put. I want some for the front, and a full 1 piece one for the rear that goes all the way across the hump. Any suggestions?:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts
I have the 5 piece Husky set in my truck, they don't move around at all.

The rear liners are two piece set, and the front is a 3 piece set, with the trans/4WD shifter liner.

·
Registered
583 Posts
i have the 3 piece weathertech floormats! love em

·
Registered
245 Posts
weather tech is the best by far, but of course they dnt make um for second gens

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the Nifty Xtreme mats they come with achors so they dont move at all

·
Banned
234 Posts
I have the Catch-All mats. I like them a lot, they're carpeted so they look nice. When they get full of dirt I just take them out and hose them off and they're good to go. I've run these in 2 different trucks and am very satisfied.

·
Registered
96 Posts
huskey all the way
yep! husky all the way here too! mine dont move at all and catch everything. i work construction so i have a lot of dirt/dust and any thing else you can imagine and my carpets look brand new still! :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Looking for the best floor mats I can get for my 91. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ended up getting the Husky liners and LOVE them.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
i also have the catch all matts. works great for keeping the sand out of the carpet. Check out Genos.

·
Registered
233 Posts
have the huskys myself, love them. they will hold a full 16oz beer with out spilling over. umm so i was told anyway.:thumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts