1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,446 Posts
i have the husky liner version of that exact same model, they are all rubber, those look like carpet.

either way, they catch everything that falls off your feet.
mine are dirty right now, i looked underneath the mats and the carpet was spotless.
great investment .

·
Registered
434 Posts
The catch alls are awsome!!! They look like carpet on there, but they have the texture of a spray-in bed liner...Best money you will spend for the interior!!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
i have $15 floor mats from Big Lots!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup im a cheap :butt:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I love my Husky's. Expensive but well worth it. I am really surprised at just how much crap my feet drag in, especial after the snow flys. Money well spent.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I wish they made Husky Liners for my house!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'm on my 3rd set of huskies... have gotten them for all of my last few trucks. I like them and I don't mind wiping up the cokes and such off of them. Much easier than carpet IMO. I had my factory carpet ones in for less than a week. I ordered the huskies pretty much the weekend I brought the truck home. I wish I had the darker carpet though.

Chris

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have the Huskies and wouldn't have anything else. I don't drag in much mud but they keep the carpet undeneath spotless.

·
Registered
689 Posts
how much do the rubber mats run?

·
Registered
708 Posts
I just installed my Husky floor liners today, I got them from Genos Garage from this forum..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just got my husky liners in this week. Paid $140 for the front and rear but it's def worth not having to replace carpet down the road.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with the Catch-All floor mats?
I use the same, but the rubber version, called the catch-all extreme. I like them better than the husky liners which I have also tried. I think they are worth the money.
mishkaya

·
Registered
118 Posts
Husky floor mats, offer best protection, clean up easily, just hose off with soapy water every week when washing truck. They really protect the floor, I am really hard on truck, being in construction, this is the second truck I put them in, last truck had them for 7 yrs, still look good.:thumbsup

·
Registered
583 Posts
weathertech! best damn floor mats out there! the huskies are pretty nice too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
hate to revive an older topic, but does anyone have any experience with the weathertechs in a quad cab 4WD? their site says the rears wont fit with a business console. I'm trying to figure out why, and if I have a business console....

·
Registered
15 Posts
04. Its got the 40/20/40 setup with the center console....

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
I think "business console" would be referring to the full center console...ie, goes from dash to armrest. If you want a pic, let me know but you have the regular ole center console :thumbsup

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think "business console" would be referring to the full center console...ie, goes from dash to armrest. If you want a pic, let me know but you have the regular ole center console :thumbsup
see, thats what i thought... but I'm still not sold these puppies will fit. My console is definately the regular, not dash to armrest...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts