Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious as to what percent over the largest Floor It Diesel cp3 would be? I was told my truck has the largest cp3 you could get from Floor It without going to a stroker, would that be a 3.5? Would this be compared to a 120% over? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Thanks. I just installed 180 hp injectors and the cp3 doesn't seem to be keeping up.
Then you have really poor tuning ,a issue with the pump,or was lied to on the pump stage. My pump keeps up with 225 hp
injectors just fine. His stage 2 pump had no problem fueling 150 hp injectors when I was running that combo

·
Registered
316 Posts
Where are you guys getting those floor it pumps from.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks. I just installed 180 hp injectors and the cp3 doesn't seem to be keeping up.
When I bought my 06 it was said to have a Floor It Stage 3 and it wouldn't keep up with 30% overs.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I ran a single stage 3 pump for 3 years from john at floor it... It held anything i threw at it until i installed exergy 80 overs.. At that time i was also running tnt-r original vin locked version..couldnt get over 20k for rp... Installed ats dual cp3 kit and BAM.. R/p back to normal..:thumbsup:

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,754 Posts
A name that hasn't been said for a while. Brings back the memories, of the battles between him and Shane, before they both faded into memory. Those were the days!!

Reactions: nikb47
1 - 10 of 10 Posts