Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beerfloat trip/meet&greet/meet&party/meet&have one hell of a good time.lets put one togethere. good road trip,good fun ,cold beer:beer. nro,buffalo, current , what ever your posion, lets here some input from these MO. GUYS :thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any time we just have to get together on a date, im in springfield, four door maroon ctd, iv seen most all ofthe locals around and i believe it would be one hell of a good time ,everyone seems to be looking for good times. as far as truck pulling , i pulled trucks for 15 years and unless your chasing pionts you can afford to miss one but we can all do our bestto work around that, let me know some more input .

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im down for nro
nro is good , i did get kick out a few years ago for burning a few picnic tables ,that seems to happen when you run out of fire wood and didnt run out of beer,but im sure theyhave forgot me by know ,that creek will be smoking right now with all this rain ,sure to make a good time. im pretty sure that you are running some rims that you got from a frien of mine J.W.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Sounds good! I just baught me a canoe the other day so I need to put this thing to use!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Wheres nro?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Looks like we are all online at the same time. Thats a 1st!

·
Registered
135 Posts
iv seen most all ofthe locals around and i believe it would be one hell of a good time
Apparently this guys doesn't know me yet.....:lol3:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
so whens this going down? I'm going to pineville on the 4th if anyone wants to come.

·
Registered
135 Posts
so whens this going down? I'm going to pineville on the 4th if anyone wants to come.
I'll be drunk since the 4th is my bday.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anytime everyone can agree on need some more input before a guy can put pin to paper,so let start throwing some dates around and some places to go . im going to noel mo to go this weekend , ive been before and its a good float and a easy drive

1 - 15 of 15 Posts