Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says.. We just got back from the dyno and made some great power on a customer's 2010.

The truck features our 2.6" Billet S300, 120% Industrial Injection Pump and Injectors, with H&S Tuning. It doesn't smoke a lick on the middle tune. Up on kill it does smoke some but nothing crazy. It also has a snow Stage III kit on it, but it didn't gain but 20hp over the fuel numbers because the truck needs more air. It's tempting to put a 3.0 Billet charger on there to see how it does :)

Video's to follow shortly.

Brayden

·
Registered
11 Posts
i think yall have seen my truck more than i have since ive owned it lol....thanks fir the big numbers guys....cant wait to come pick it up an test out the 756hp an 1747lb/ft beast lol...thanks again fellas

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well yeah I would definitely imagine more air would be desired. What kinda rp did yall see?
Honestly with the tuning the way it is the injectors are perfect. They aren't too big by any means. The truck literally doesn't smoke at all in the mild setting which is still over 700rwhp.

Vid's are coming. :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
What kind of boost numbers are you guys seeing? Also, with this setup I'm assuming it required head studs?

·
Registered
860 Posts
sweeet! cant wait to see a clip

·
Registered
702 Posts
I hate to say this, but the Fleece Performance web site sucks. You guys don't list hardly any of the products you seem to sell, and the ones you do list, have very limited info about them.

Impressive number! Now, since this S300 turbo that Fleece offers is not listed on your web site, do you mind sharing specs on it?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I hate to say this, but the Fleece Performance web site sucks. You guys don't list hardly any of the products you seem to sell, and the ones you do list, have very limited info about them.
Maybe they are too busy building trucks to play on the internet? :peelout

Just messing with ya. :S:

3,181 Posts
i sure wish i had the dough to let them make mine 700hp that power must be amazing

·
Registered
745 Posts
Awesome work and an awesome truck!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts