Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been thinking about putting a flatbed on my truck. Was wondering if anybody had one on theres and had pics of it. Would perfer to see 4 door truck pics if ya got them.

thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've had several flatbeds ... this new one we just put on is my favorite so far, our 99 has a more ranch-type flatbed

·
Registered
434 Posts
What style do you want? I have had both, the Hauler style, and the regular flatbed style. I really like the CM beds, but it all depends on your style.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is the one i want right here, but on a cummins of coarse. But im hopeing somebodys got a pic of it on there 4 door truck so i can get an idea of what it looks like

·
Registered
28 Posts
It might be too far for ya but a guy makes some really good lookin beds here in western oklahoma. His website has a ton of pictures.
Western Welding - Cordell, OK

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It might be too far for ya but a guy makes some really good lookin beds here in western oklahoma. His website has a ton of pictures.
Western Welding - Cordell, OK
are they pretty pricey or do you know? I can get the one in that pic for 1400 w/ both boxes. But those are some nice beds. I wonder if my tire would fit being that ive got some 285 bfg m/t on there now.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol nevermind on the question about prices. Seen it where they had them, but they are way out of my range. Just can see myself paying that much for a bed. Even though they are some nice beds.

·
Registered
153 Posts
sold my bed and bumpers for $1400 ... that would offest the price some

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
lol nevermind on the question about prices. Seen it where they had them, but they are way out of my range. Just can see myself paying that much for a bed. Even though they are some nice beds.
Yeah those from western are pretty expensive but they look better than any i've ever seen.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah those from western are pretty expensive but they look better than any i've ever seen.

oh ya i would love to get one if i had that kinda of money laying around:lol3: ya but they are the nicest ive seen yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
it will be a couple of days before i can post pics. but here is my luck story. i work with a guy that has had his flatbed for a while.. i was talking to him fri. he mentioned that he wanted a regular bed. so i offered to trade him mine. it was the same color truck...you can guess what i did sunday....i will show pics. asap. i looked them up on bradford built.com out of kansas...they didnt have prices on their site..
good luck..you will like it....

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it will be a couple of days before i can post pics. but here is my luck story. i work with a guy that has had his flatbed for a while.. i was talking to him fri. he mentioned that he wanted a regular bed. so i offered to trade him mine. it was the same color truck...you can guess what i did sunday....i will show pics. asap. i looked them up on bradford built.com out of kansas...they didnt have prices on their site..
good luck..you will like it....

ya i looked at the bradford beds also. I think i am going to go with a CM bed or J&I bed which both are out of Madil, OK which is about a hour from me. But ya post pics when you get a chance. Really want to see a SRW truck with aftermarket rims and tires. Because ive got a set of Helo Maxx 8's with 285 BFG Mudders

·
Registered
7 Posts
will do asap... if you want to come up the road to denison i could let you touch it....haha...fuel prices won't let do the runnin around i would like...whitesboro wouldnt hurt too bad.... let me know....

·
Registered
7 Posts
just read you want to see with aftermarket rims and tires....i gots factory wheels on 315's...let me know if still interested....

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya i still want to see it. Maybe we can hook up this weekend sometime. but send me a pic of it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts