Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting the latest flash and the g30 recall but I was wondering if I can get all this done with the mods still on the truck.

I have the BADP 5" TBE, EDGE Juice w/ Attitude, and by the end of the week I'll have the TS-mp8, Fass 150 and the egr blocked off, now if I can get the dealer to do what I want with all this stuff on would be great or do I have to take all this wonderful stuff off and have them do it and then put it all back on again?

Thanks in advance
Robert
:popcorn:

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
I just got my G30 and first reflash on tuesday. I went in with all the modes you see in my signature. The only thing I did was pull the power pup tune off of my truck and put my edge on zero and turned off the clear codes on start up(I just turned of the codes on start up just cause). I left the MP-8 at 75%. The mechanics and tech just laugh and circle my truck when they poped my hood. I told the tech that when he plugs the starscan in he will see an EGR related code and not to worry about it. They also charged me $50 to activate the high idle which takes only seconds since the starscan was already plugged in.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
To be honest the G30 is just a module to make you emissions legal in CA in 2010, and nothing more. the flash didn't do anything to the truck either. I wouldn't even waste my time going....

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
My mpg is starting to go up since the AX flash. I have over 3/4s of a tank of fuel and gone 305kms so far. I should get close to 1200kms on this tank. I drive 80% highway and 20% city with plenty of warm up time.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Mine went up too at first and then right back to normal, but I do alot of city driving. I put between 500-700 mile a week sometimes more...

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
I got the AP flash on my 08 last week and my mileage is up almost 3 MPG.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts