Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Flame Red guys with aftermarket wheels Please HELP!

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Tazz3069 
#1 ·
Ok, so my truck is the one in my sig.... 07 Flame red. I believe a good wheel combo has alot to do with how the wheel looks on that particular color truck. Flame red guys with aftermarket wheels please post up!!! I need some ideas. I want to go 8" and 20x10 or 20x12 on some 37 SSR's.......

#2 ·
Yeah ...Lets see em!! The stock ones have to go!! Mines a mega , but i still want some ideas!!:hyper:

#8 ·
I have a red truck and Think that Black is the only way to go. I'm convinced that whatever I buy wheels for in the future, truck bike car whatever, they have to be black! Makes the truck looks sexxxy!

#10 ·
i ahve the helo 830 i think they are black and chrome they look awesome

#11 ·
Dfer10--
I saw your pics of your truck. Looks awsome. What lift do you have on the truck? I have the same truck and what to lift it and add accessories. I have the rims 20's. Need tires and a lift kit. Can't buy the tires until I decide on the lift.

#12 ·
I went to my local America's Tire shop and they price matched "direct discount tire's" online quote. I think they are having sale that end today. Can't beat the price.

#14 ·
I'm on the same boat also at this time
I buy a set of BF A/T 315s K/O last month that i put on my chrome wheels, but now i want wider wheel (9 inch), my truck is also Flame Red, my concern is the 4.5 and 4.75 backspacing that almost all aftermarkt wheel come with, how far it will extand past the fender ??????
But i will go for BLACK wheel for sure:thumbsup

#18 · (Edited)
Thanks! You just sealed the deal for me. I am going to order my 6" Superlift with Tierra Grappler 325/60R20:beer:beer

#16 ·
kieranmccamment ,
Those are nice wheels! Are they 20's?

#17 ·

not my first personal choice for wheels, they where on the truck when I bought it.. I did add the lift and tires though..I think I should have gotten some 37's but these will work for now...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.