Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pulled down I-44 thru your fine state. There are more American Flags flying in your state than any other I think.:thumbsup

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just pulled down I-44 thru your fine state. There are more American Flags flying in your state than any other I think.:thumbsup
I'm proud of that fact. Happy I moved here. A few of the local radio stations start every morning at 6am off with the star spangled banner. Back in PA you never heard it on the radio (no offense to you guys in PA I am jsut patriotic)

·
Registered
317 Posts
gotta love it

·
Registered
167 Posts
Does that mean we all git free Oil:lol3:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. Anyone that is on this forum and has lived in Missouri fo 30 plus years within 10 yards of I-44 owns a cat and a German Sheppard.......Gets free oil...:lol3:

·
Registered
167 Posts
ok how bout a good deal on oil????

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im donatin my ripped flag in the yard to the school for somethin. Them things dint live long at my house the wind is outta control.

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's what I like to see!:thumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts