Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im becoming more and more interested in building a pure performance truck built for pulling. my dad has a 1993 dodge 350 power wagon 12v with an aftermarket turbo and larger,honed injectors all installed and honed by brad ponsci in humboldt county. i was wondering if anyone had any advice on gearing, transmitions, tires, or how to pull lol. anything would be helpful and i will try to say hi to everybody next summer when were on the road traveling to all the sled pulls!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
id wait until you get your license cause arent you only 14? but sweet truck anyway you got it made kid.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont need no liscence lol jk i got some more years to build on it lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
an airdog is the same thing as a fass. the guy who ownes fass is the son of the man who ownes airdog. airdog puts out more fuel than fass. and you need guages, injectors, turbo, delivery valves, traction bars, decent tires and a few other things, that is to run the just above stock class. if you want anymore than that you need to find someone to help you guys and make sure it is done right

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet info man. thats what i was lookin for

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
an airdog is the same thing as a fass. the guy who ownes fass is the son of the man who ownes airdog. airdog puts out more fuel than fass. and you need guages, injectors, turbo, delivery valves, traction bars, decent tires and a few other things, that is to run the just above stock class. if you want anymore than that you need to find someone to help you guys and make sure it is done right
im pretty sure you got that mixed up about who owns which company..also, neither one puts out more fuel than the other..the airdog is just smaller, quieter, and less expensive not to mention it comes with a lifetime warranty

·
Registered
80 Posts
yea i did git my info mixed up sorry about that bigblue24 is correct

·
Registered
22 Posts
LMFAO. this thread is full of fail... and old..

·
Kansas Chapter VP
5,400 Posts
Hey,

I'm also thinking about doing a little sled pulling, but don't know a think about it!!!!!:confused013:

But I think it's like anything else, you just have to get out there and give it your best shot!!!!! What do you have to loose???

I'm just looking to pull in the work-stock class... I'm worried about what I'll tear up!!!:doh:

BTW- What class of receiver hitch it required???

I would go with the Air Dog II!!!!:party018:

Later,
Winslow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts