Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm graduating high school tomorrow and a couple of friends and I planned a fishing trip to Conroe June 2-4. Anyone wanna meet up and go fishing with us? Might need to bring your own boat, or we can go dock fishing. My friend Jason is bringing his 18'.

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Well thats during the week so Im out...weve caught some monster cat fish...fishin over byt the IHop!

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
and ill ride with him :D

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
lmao...talk about a REDNECK idea...a 2 truck convoy with one driver in each truck....talking to EACH OTHER on the CB! wow:thud:

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao...talk about a REDNECK idea...a 2 truck convoy with one driver in each truck....talking to EACH OTHER on the CB! wow:thud:
That's how we're going to Conroe :rof

Except the lead truck will have 3 people, and so will mine.

:woot:

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Well you cant stuff 6 in a truck...well i guess you could but trust me that how we went to Alabama and it was NO BUENO!!! But 6 in 2 trucks makes more sence than 2 in 2 trucks! Goober!

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts

·
texas
909 Posts
pm me where exactly yall guys are going fishing maybe i can make it

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
pm me where exactly yall guys are going fishing maybe i can make it
My friend's aunt rented a condo for us to stay in. I'll ask exactly where it is and see if he knows where we're fishing too.

EDIT: Condo is called Piney Shores and we're just going to fish wherever we can on Lake Conroe. Didn't really plan a spot.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you are going to go, let me know. Don't think we can fit more people in the condo than we have right now so you'd be on your own :(

But still it'd be great to have some more people with us! We already have an 18' 4-seater going.

HAHA we should get more people with boats. Brings to mind the song "Redneck Yacht Club" by Craig Morgan :)

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought that thing ran on Diesel? Dont worry, I am sure the Gas in the boat will be a lot more than the fuel to get over here! Twin 150 Gal tanks hurt at $5\Gallon
Nope, and you think my gas will be cheap. Haha, wait and see how much it'd be when I get 8.5-9MPG city :lol3:

Should be getting a diesel when the cost of fuel plateaus or drops.

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Should be getting a diesel when the cost of fuel plateaus or drops.
plz dont hold your breath...I dont wanna have to give anyone CPR! :lol3:

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dont wanna have to give anyone CPR! :lol3:
But it'd be fun :w:

I certainly am not going to get one right now when prices are still rising when I don't have a job.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts