Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm the proud new owner of a 2019 RAM 3500 with the HO Cummins and AISIN transmission. I never thought I would actually buy a Dodge, but my '08 Ford Powerstroke recently suffered an untimely demise due to gasoline being introduced into the fuel tank. Ouch. That truck was deleted, tuned, and ran like a freight train. New Fords are just too outrageous for me. For the same coin I would have gotten a 2017 XLT with 50K miles. No thanks.

I found a screaming deal on a leftover 2019 3500 Tradesman long bed with a few upgrades, like the 8.4" display, cloth seats, carpet, sliding rear window, chrome appearance package, and goose neck prep package. it isn't as nice as the King Ranch, but it will do. We have been using it to tow an equipment trailer (16.5K lb.) and a 13.5K lb. RV trailer and this truck has been doing spectacular. We had our first re-gen at 1,670 miles, and the DEF tank is still 1/4 full. So far, super impressed.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Hi all, I'm the proud new owner of a 2019 RAM 3500 with the HO Cummins and AISIN transmission. I never thought I would actually buy a Dodge, but my '08 Ford Powerstroke recently suffered an untimely demise due to gasoline being introduced into the fuel tank. Ouch. That truck was deleted, tuned, and ran like a freight train. New Fords are just too outrageous for me. For the same coin I would have gotten a 2017 XLT with 50K miles. No thanks.

I found a screaming deal on a leftover 2019 3500 Tradesman long bed with a few upgrades, like the 8.4" display, cloth seats, carpet, sliding rear window, chrome appearance package, and goose neck prep package. it isn't as nice as the King Ranch, but it will do. We have been using it to tow an equipment trailer (16.5K lb.) and a 13.5K lb. RV trailer and this truck has been doing spectacular. We had our first re-gen at 1,670 miles, and the DEF tank is still 1/4 full. So far, super impressed.

View attachment 907272
Nice rig. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts