Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, name is Chad. Been a lurker for the past 6 months trying to gain knowledge for this diesel newbie. Figured it is time I post something and to say Thanks since today I purchase a 07 3500 DRW with the 6.7. Look forward to learning more from everyone on here. Thank again.

Chad

·
f7u12
2,295 Posts
:welcome: Since you've purchased an '07.5, i'd start saving for some deletes and at least unplug the EGR, brown plug perpendicular to driver sitting on top of the intake horn. it will save your turbo and help prevent further soot contamination to the rest of your engine. Good luck with your truck, bud.

Also please visit the UserCP and fill out your signature.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zdiesel

Thanks for the info. Have been looking in to these deletes. First thing I need to do is update the hitch and get some nerf bars so my wife can get in the thing! I updated my signature as state. Still have not had a chance to take pics hopefully sometime time this week.

Chad

·
f7u12
2,295 Posts
Zdiesel

Thanks for the info. Have been looking in to these deletes. First thing I need to do is update the hitch and get some nerf bars so my wife can get in the thing! I updated my signature as state. Still have not had a chance to take pics hopefully sometime time this week.

Chad
i went with some Frontier black powder coat steps. N-Fad also has some steps, if you want something different than Nerf bars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts