Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is anyone out there, besides me, that has a 93-under cummins that has been modded? Or am I the only one?:w:

·
Registered
97 Posts
is yours red? or brown...with a flatbed? ive seen one or two around the eagle-river/ anchorage area...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mines a white 2x club cab, usually towing a trailer and smoking like a train
Well
With fuel 4.50 now, I try to burn the fuel insteaad of spitting it all over the ditch, I guess.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I know I got no 1st gen but this is the most talk ive seen from guy in alaska on the forum so far. We should try to get all the guys from alaska together in one place for a meet and greet or something, maybe bring some grills eat some burgers and dogs. I think that would be fun. I know a couple more guys that would be down with it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, well, I don't want the rest of the US to think were boring up here.

I can think of two that would come, besides me.

Or, I could shut up, haha

·
North Texas VP
269 Posts
I wanna come to party in Alaska with yall. Ever since I was a kid ive wanted to move up there, but I got to stay in TX until my kiddos get out of school. One wants to go to UT, the other wants to go to Double T

·
Registered
424 Posts
should we start another thread to see how many that would be intrested in getting together. my truck gets shipped out next wednesday, so hopefully we could get something going real soon. im probably going to the drap strip on sunday.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ray your killing me I need to put in my pyro sensor at some point this year. Mother in law leaves on Friday so I have been planning on Saturday to drill and tap the manifold for my pyro. If anyone has the tools we can get together and have a bbq and work on trucks.:beer

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i have a very slightly modded 1st gen, its got a 5 ich side pipe and a turned up pump, thats it for mods though, :lol3:

·
Registered
424 Posts
well does anybody have a place that we can get together and bbq and work on bobs truck. we both live on post or we would do it our place. let us know.

·
Registered
177 Posts
well does anybody have a place that we can get together and bbq and work on bobs truck. we both live on post or we would do it our place. let us know.
We don't have to just work on my truck we can turn wrenches on some others if you got something to do.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm........

I got a half acre of lawn, a 28x32 shop, and one of those smoker/bbq things you see at home depot................the wife is gone, from like the 21st through the 7th of june........And I have a pipe tap and drill bit for a isspro/BD pyro, LOL, and for the boost guage.
And any first gens, I have gotten pretty good at tweaking the pumps.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hmmm........

I got a half acre of lawn, a 28x32 shop, and one of those smoker/bbq things you see at home depot................the wife is gone, from like the 21st through the 7th of june........And I have a pipe tap and drill bit for a isspro/BD pyro, LOL, and for the boost guage.
And any first gens, I have gotten pretty good at tweaking the pumps.
Well damn what are we waiting for:lol3: Sounds like we have something brewing. I will personally volenteer Ray to cook for us

·
Registered
424 Posts
Heck yeah Ill cook, wish we could do it this weekend, my truck is leaving next wednesday.:CRY:.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You sure?

I make a mean vinegar BBQ sauce that warms your heart, not your mouth........

Wed huh? Damn.

That would be a picture to keep, my yard full of dodges....oh, wait, too late.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL, you may have seen this one around...

I sold this truck to a guy who is at Ft Rich.......

And this trucks been on the road since November of 95

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey man its your place, of course you can cook. Ill just help were I can. Is this Friday to soon to put anything together? And yes your yard full of Cummins would be a beautiful site.

·
Registered
424 Posts
those are some nice rigs dude.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I cant until after the 21st, or I would. I have already committed to cleaning the yard, and playing hockey at the Dempsey, I think, 8:30 friday night. Last time they played without me, they got eaten alive! (well, me and my buddy)

That sucks the timing isn't there!

Hell, I don't care, anyone can cook! I just love the smile people have as their eye's water and their nose runs........

1 - 20 of 28 Posts