Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

first dyno

566 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Carpenter
im going to my first dyno day tommarow and kinda curious on what my numbers will be im thinkin 320hp 632tq? what you guys think?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,759 Posts
i have seen the comp box put down 333hp. i think you will be in the 330 range.

· Crayola spokesperson
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i go to have my truck dynoed and when i get there the truck misses at idle ..so i dont dyno in fear of something being wrong so i drive it home with no problems watch my gauges and nothen get home and shut it off turn it right back on and purrs like a kitten...what the hell is goin on....im thinkin injector stickin? could it be?

· Registered
2,392 Posts
Also, were you running your truck on 5x5? Mine messed up the other day after I ran it hard on 5x5. It sounded really lopey, and I too, thought it was an injector sticking open, but then I turned it back down and shut the truck off, then turned it back on and it went away.

· Registered
64 Posts
so i go to have my truck dynoed and when i get there the truck misses at idle ..so i dont dyno in fear of something being wrong so i drive it home with no problems watch my gauges and nothen get home and shut it off turn it right back on and purrs like a kitten...what the hell is goin on....im thinkin injector stickin? could it be?
Must be a problem with Hucksdorf dyno!!!:lol3:My truck only put down 208hp and 407tq!!They said the tranny is slippin,time for $$$$$!Got a price from them for fully built tranny(triple disk conv,input shaft,flex plate,large pan) $5,600 installed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.