Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i wondering how to get this set up in my truck? could anyone find me a web page that i can order this off of? is it even possible?

·
Registered
431 Posts
let me know too please

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Knowing dodge....you would have to order all 3000 parts that make up the darned thing.

·
Registered
374 Posts
subscribed

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Keep an eye out at the junk yard...??

I'm sure if you try to get it through Dodge it will be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :$: :$:

I would love to have it myself :w: The arm rest compartement looks like it was molded for the Smarty case.

·
Registered
53 Posts
mine has that console,its sold from the factory with the low back bucket seat option.I'm sure it's only available through dodge dealers.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
so i wondering how to get this set up in my truck? could anyone find me a web page that i can order this off of? is it even possible?
Anything is possible...hunting in ebay maybe?

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wait, i just realized that my 4x4 stick is in the way!!:thud::butt:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I like it...i might be interested as long as its 100 ups boxes and 500 bucks later...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Knowing dodge....you would have to order all 3000 parts that make up the darned thing.
I HEAR THAT! I needed another bumper and you had to buy 300 parts to have a complete bumper. F'in A!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts