Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just joined cf, i've been a long time reader and finally went ahead and registered, this has got to be the best website for any info on cummins diesels i've ever read, im on my 3rd cummins i had a 98.5, an 06 and i liked my 06 and all but i missed my 98 so bad that i sold my 06 and got back into another 2nd gen with my 02, anyway i don't want to make this too long just wanted to introduce myself and im looking forward to being a member

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
:welcome:

nice lookin truck man. what wheels are those?

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, they are mkw wheels, model are m19, 17x9

·
2001 Cummins
341 Posts
Welcome, nice looking truck. Wrong area for intro posts, but that just means you'll fit right in :).....

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you, yeah i was pretty sure it was, but i figure i'll get it figured out sooner or later

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
WOW, those are the exact same rim im running, but yours look like the little dimples around the bead area stand out more.. must just be the lighting or something :thumbsup:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hey buddy! I finally got the right gauges today, and my personalized plates. . . once I get them all in my tuner should be here.

Going to be a good week.

·
On call 24/7
12,630 Posts
Welcome to the CF, great looking truck.:thumbsup:

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
Nice ride...:agree2:

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everybody, hey cameron, let me know when u get ur tuner and gauges in

·
Registered
956 Posts
Well, we'll see how life goes on that one, now that I am not driving the truck to your place anymore I am more worried about the side jobs to make some more money for a tranny for the truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts