Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Finally had a day yesterday where there was no snow or rain and actually enjoy some son shine. Finished it up in the rain since I ran out of light last night. First of a few additions to come...

Steve

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Finally had a day yesterday where there was no snow or rain and actually enjoy some son shine. Finished it up in the rain since I ran out of light last night. First of a few additions to come...

Steve
Nice! Looks like R2D2, lol.

·
Yes Really
1,029 Posts
Looks cool! you have another set for the bottom openings?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya,

I'm thinking right now the bottom opening is going to be covered by a bull bar. I don't like the opening there not having any protection from road hazards as things could get in and damage the cooling systems. Not sure yet on that, though... I saw one thread where another member here bought some mesh, painted it black and installed it there. THEN, I might consider another set of lights. Too much, though and it starts to look gaudy. Small and simple for me...

I was thinking, though, that if I could install two small red diodes in the grill, it would be really cool to have red eyes on the ram emblem. (Illegal to have red lights on the front of my truck here in MN...)

Steve

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Looks like a Turd Raptor lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd take the tires off of that if they were load range E and 17"... The rest?....ummmm...No!!

Can't believe they took my idea and put it on that!! :rof

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.