Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party018: I have been a long time lurker of this forum and got a lot of great information from it. It is an awesome site. After reading many, many posts, I finally put a deposit down. Getting a 2012 3500 SLT crew cab dually. Buying it from Dave Smith in Idaho. Local dealer in Carson City couldn't come close, it was like they didn't want to make a deal. Driving up Thursday night and picking it up Friday.
So far they have been great to deal with, even threw in a spray in bed liner

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome

MSRP of $51620
Quoted $41700
Took advantage of the tread lightly discount ($400 off)
They threw in the spray in Bedliner at no cost. Adding the 5" steps, skid plates, slush mats, fog lights, bug deflector.
They gave $1000 more for my trade in than any local dealer and are giving me up to $200 in gas money for the trip up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Carson dodge quoted me $40400 for an ST demo and low balled me on my trade. I don't think they wanted my 2WD suburban

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah yes, the dark side is strong
Been a Chevy fella since day one but that Cummins was too hard to dismiss. Bought a Freightliner ambulance in November and that Cummins is just awesome. It sealed the deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I looked into Vernon dodge and dealt with Victor. He was great to deal with but I changed my mind and wanted an SLT. For me, I had to drive either way it seemed; it was too far to go to Tx and/or I had to pay for delivery which would have blown my budget. I take delivery on Friday and will post pictures once I figure out how to do it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.