Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally went ahead and order the stuff to delete the truck from Rollin smoke diesel. I got the H&S mini max, flo-pro cat and dpf delete pipes, and egr and cooler kit. Is there any tips or tricks I should know about before doing everything when it comes in. I feel like a little kid on Christmas waiting for the stuff to get here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
359 Posts
Gotta drop the transmission crossmember or cut the cat in half to get the down pipe out. Other than that it's pretty straight forward. Back bolts on egr cooler can be a little tricky also.

·
Registered
778 Posts
You're going to love your truck after everything's on.
Have a friend give you a hand, it'll go a lot quicker and easier.

·
President of the 509
7,266 Posts
You're going to love your truck after everything's on.
Have a friend give you a hand, it'll go a lot quicker and easier.
Agreed on both of the above

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
You're gonna need a 15mm crows foot for one of the nuts on the egr cooler. Other than that it's pretty straight forward! Good luck, if you have any questions we're here for ya :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Well now that I think of it, you won't need a crows foot for the cooler itself but, one of the nuts on the passenger side of the motor. It's been a while since I've deleted one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Wyoming Eastern President
2,962 Posts
Drop the trans cross member, it is just easier i found.
I also had to cut about 1 foot off the exhaust tip to pull it all out but i know most dont

·
Registered
223 Posts
Deffinatly get the 15mm crow foot socket.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I installed the mini maxx last night it is still on street tune right now. I was wondering should I update it to high sulfur caliobration first the put the delete stuff or put the stuff on then the time

·
Registered
191 Posts
Did you get the street or race MM??

·
Registered
147 Posts
No way to pull cat out without dropping crossmember or cutting it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I finished installing everything last night and all I can say is wow. I should have deleted it a long time ago the truck sounds and feel like a new truck.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts