Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the new ride after leveling spacer install...Enjoy

Let me know what ya think :thumbsup :thumbsup

·
Registered
153 Posts
nice, time for some bigger tires.

·
SuperDuperMod
2,813 Posts
Lookin Good Man.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Looks real good. I'm thinking about replacing my chrome grill with a color matched sport grill, I htink your combo looks sharp. How do you like the 5" exhaust? I can't decide between dual 4" or single 5".

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
it looks nice:thumbsup

and i guess the next thing on the list is some 35s?

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks real good. I'm thinking about replacing my chrome grill with a color matched sport grill, I htink your combo looks sharp. How do you like the 5" exhaust? I can't decide between dual 4" or single 5".

Single 5" sounds awesome :thumbsup. I can hear myself think when I come to a stop unlike with my old 24V 2nd gen and the engine rattle (not that I am complaining I still miss it :CRY:)..but when you get on it.....it really wakes up and is very loud :woot:!

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did you have it installed or did you diy ?
what was the difficulty level ?

looks good.

I put the exhaust on with a couple of buddies. It is really easy to do. All hangers and everything were easy to get to and since the turbo is lower on the 05 CRD...then it was not hard to get to the downpipe :thumbsup. Hardest part was just cutting off the old. Then put together the new and work from the back to the front and tighten it all down :thumbsup

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,667 Posts

I put the exhaust on with a couple of buddies. It is really easy to do. All hangers and everything were easy to get to and since the turbo is lower on the 05 CRD...then it was not hard to get to the downpipe :thumbsup. Hardest part was just cutting off the old. Then put together the new and work from the back to the front and tighten it all down :thumbsup
nah, i meant the leveling kit.

:lol3:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Good lookin truck! I'm getting my grill painted to match tomorrow. Just finished taking it off. Can't wait to have it all black! :thumbsup

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes it is...35" Cooper STT's would be very nice :$::$:
I just put these tires on my truck this weekend and love 'em! Can't wait to get to the dunes next weekend and see how well they perform in the sand. :woot:

·
Registered
190 Posts
They sure are sexy when leveled! Nicely done.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Nice! Just need a set of nerf bars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts