Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to brag that i saw that smarty train driving by my house and i just could resist any more so i sold my bully dog with the pedifile larry tune and my mp8 programmers and jumped right on the smarty train as it drove by :p. i also managed to talk bob into uploading the tnt/r into it 4 my truck :p. anyways cant wait to get this babe on the dyno. last time i hit the dyno with pedifile larry i was very very disapointed with only hitting 585hp (but that was with draining the rail beacuse of loss of fuel pressure) this time i have the smarty tnt/r plus a new fass that will supply me with 50 psi of fuel pressure and a upgraded cp3 from what i had last dyno run and also with a bigger exhuast system. o ya i also forgot to add, i might of accidently installed a small 3 stg nitrous system :rof so hopfully i can brake 800 hp this time :butt: (plus i also have a couple other little things done to tweek a couple more hp out of this babe compaired to last time) anyways just wanted to brag to you guys. :woot: SMARTY! :woot: :$: :beer

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Great to hear man, best of luck with the rollers.:thumbsup

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats on the Smarty, your truck should put down some good #######!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts