Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all. After weeks of tryin to figure out why my TST PM3 wasn't working correctly, and takin it wire by wire and redoin it over and over and over........:buttkick: :banghead: I finally got er hooked up and workin. :party018: :headbang: My truck is totally different now too. :shock: Only prob is now at WOT my fuel pressure is goin below 10 when I got the PM3 turned on. :banghead: :doh: I guess I'll have to drop the Holley for an AD150. What do yall think?

· Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good man. What was wrong, miss a connection or something? I know when I get a 24v a PM3 is going on it
Yeah. The install instructions that ya get say to hook the pump wire to the wire closest to the cylinder head on the back of the VP44. So I did what the directions said and it was the wrong wire. I talked to Mark from TST told him everything and he said are you sure that wire is the one at the top of the diamond of wires. :doh: I said no its the one closest to the Cynlinder head and he told me it had to be the wire at the top of the diamond. :banghead: No prob. I hooked it up there and.........:headbang: YEHAW! :party018: But I did mention that they need to change the directions to read correctly. :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
1,970 Posts
welcome to the TST world........the funny thing is...the directions worked fine for me....but now the when i put my new VP on i hooked it to the wrong wire...boy was i mad, till i figured out that i goofed it up.....then i drank beer to make it all better...lol

· Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the TST world........the funny thing is...the directions worked fine for me....but now the when i put my new VP on i hooked it to the wrong wire...boy was i mad, till i figured out that i goofed it up.....then i drank beer to make it all better...lol
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Sounds like someone else I know............:w::beer: :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.