Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on my boost and pyro today along with a 3200rpm gov spring.:party018:
Got everything back together and hit the road. I made 32psi boost and 1500 on the pyro. And that's with the power screw at the stock setting.:shock: (that seems high for the mods I have)

Now I'd just like to know what my EGT's where last summer when I was pulling a 15,000 lb load.:doh:

Only mods right now are, ground fuel pin, bottomed star wheel and smoke screw, 4" exaust and gov spring.

Got a new fuel pump ready to go on some time soon, then I'll turn the screw.:shock:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Someone has turned up the fuel. A stock truck will not fuel that hard. 15 to maybe 18 psi is pretty much it on a truck with the tamper cap on. You gained some from a ground pin, but not that much. Maybe the 3200 spring changed how th pump fuels.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fuel screw still had the caller on. My motor is a cummins reman so I don't know what they did to it. I could have bigger injectors for all I know. :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Yeah, I'm a little nervous to know what kind of EGT's I'm running... I try to take it easy for the most part until I get gauges though. Where'd you get 'em? How'd you mount 'em?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got glowshift gauges and an autometer pod from Summit.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I got glowshift pyro, boost, and fuel pressure and their pod.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man the angle on those is bad!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
It isn't to bad in person.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts