Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Finally got everything mounted

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  darrend2101 
#1 ·
2.75” Thuren kit w/ Kings, 33x12.50 Toyo AT2, 22x12 JTX Forged Arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats. What is the negative Offset of those wheels? I'm guessing -44 for that deep dish look.

Definitely not the look I'm going for either, I have been shopping for a taller tire with a narrow tread path and I have only found one tire (Trail Grappler M/T) with 37x11.5x20" wheel but I don't want this type of tire, and I'm still shopping wheels with a slight deep dish look that doesn't stickup more than an 1" past the wheel flares. I think it will be -12 or -18 Offset. I'm looking for a taller truck ground clearance with a big sidewall for a smoother ride.

#4 ·
Congrats. What is the negative Offset of those wheels? I'm guessing -44 for that deep dish look.

Definitely not the look I'm going for either, I have been shopping for a taller tire with a narrow tread path and I have only found one tire (Trail Grappler M/T) with 37x11.5x20" wheel but I don't want this type of tire, and I'm still shopping wheels with a slight deep dish look that doesn't stickup more than an 1" past the wheel flares. I think it will be -12 or -18 Offset. I'm looking for a taller truck ground clearance with a big sidewall for a smoother ride.

Yeah, they’re -44. -18 is probably the most youd want, i had -24 on a 35” on my last truck & they stuck out about 2.5”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.