Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a couple months, I'm going to be installing a 16cm turbine housing, Bully Dog Turbo-back exhaust, and an AFE air filter. Next up: injectors!:woot:

·
Registered
570 Posts
If you haven't bought the Bully Dog exhaust, Don't! It's not a 4" down pipe. Go for a stans.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Glad to get this info now... I guess no bully-dog for me! I have to do some thinking now... How to get a Stan's in canada...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Go aero exhaust

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yeah I know that's what it says but the one I seen (in person) isn't. Get a stans exhasut or borrow a (edit) migwelder and build your own with 4" pipe from a semi junkyard. If it takes you a day it's like paying yourself $500.

·
Registered
570 Posts
It was 3". That Pic does look like 4" though. I know my buddy was pissed cause he was told it was a full 4" set and he got stuck with shipping both ways to get his $$ back.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I know first hand a Stans kit is 4 inch as everybody has said. It seems to fit well and feels like a quality pipe. I don't know how it will hold up to salt but my truck hides in the winter anyway.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I asked BullyDog for a pic of the 89-93 downpipe next to a factory downpipe... kinda looking like the local shop ain't gonna be getting my $ and I'll be sending my money to Washington instead...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No response after several days from BullyDog... Guess Stan's gets the business...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yeah, BIG business has to dump customer service at the door to get above average profit margins. Bully dog should stick to making tuners.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well if you want anything for your first gens dont ask bully dog for anything!!!! Its amazing how we all know that the diesel truck performance got started with the first gen dodges. Now we all get treated like we have leparcy. So any way there is my soap box sorry.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yeah, I love those $500 80 HP injectors they offer. Nothing more than over priced POD's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts