Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got on floor its dynojet yesterday put down 583.6 hp and 1118 tq with whats in my sig do these sound like good numbers for what i have done? john said with a little cooler ambient temp and some more time to tune the truck has 600 in it but i just need a little more time to tinker with it :peelout

·
HI
3,440 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my fuel pressure stays at 21-22 psi at anything over 1000 rpm and doesnt drop. my truck is an 05 auto. it was at an event they had there mobile dyno set up i thought it was a dynojet? these numbers were with stock stix and cp3 and yes i was stacking scarry larry the ez and the tst. i had it on s/l the ez up all the way and tst on early twins

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you think pl would have gotten me a little more?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what did you dyno with your setup?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so my rail pressure needs to be somewhere around 25-26000 and hold it at wot huh

·
Registered
909 Posts
stock stix and stock cp3. thats some good numbers if you ask me considering when i had that same set up plus aftermarket stix and cp3 and and used the pl tune and only got 556 :(

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i dont want to sound like an a$$ but there is something about my truck and scarry larry they really get along well and i think if i have more tuning time i can break 600 with my current setup but i just need a little more time to mess around with it

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Depends on the dyno and who's running it.

Randy

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
583 and 1118? I'd say those were awesome numbers for stock sticks and cp3:beer

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ouch I hope you werent adding any additional timing with the tst b/c scarry larry already has a ton of timing in it.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nope turned timing off on tst i made sure of that! we did try to bump the timing on the tst just 3 degrees and at idle it started to rattle. so scarry larry must put a lot in there

1 - 20 of 24 Posts