Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just order'd my FBD 5" exhaust kit W/muffler today :woot: :woot: :woot: cant wait thanks GUS for the biz..... will post some pics up when it comes...:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
431 Posts
I got the same thing from him about two weeks ago, YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
might as well have some extra pipe laying around you may decide to take the muffler off. but good choice on the 5". my buddy had it on his 01 and it was LOUD, very loud

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive been without a muffler for 3 years now Its time for the change.. :thumbsup

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:woot::woot::woot:

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
ive been without a muffler for 3 years now Its time for the change.. :thumbsup
what is this muffler you talk about? :lol3:

You'll love the kit and sound!!:thumbsup

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
out the back I would also like to turn my chest toolbox the way it should sit to...
You keeping the stack/stacks (Whatever you've got on there now :lol3:) or running it out the back?

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the muffler isnt the question its what is the cat that everyone talks about...
what is this muffler you talk about? :lol3:

You'll love the kit and sound!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just order'd my FBD 5" exhaust kit W/muffler today :woot: :woot: :woot: cant wait thanks GUS for the biz..... will post some pics up when it comes...:thumbsup:thumbsup
I doubt it's there yet mate

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
does this mean youll put a FBD logo on the hood?

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FBD on the hood? ill call FBD MY (HOOD) LOL I try and give everybody the respect they should get when they get my buisness.. Im always one PASS the info on to other.. it aint here yet maybe friday? maybe monday? some time this year for sure...:thumbsup

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well got the exhaust in the mail today and put it on it is defenitly nice but I did think that I was going to get a 5 inch down pipe but its a 4 inch down pipe but all in all it is alot more quite THANK GOD and the motor dont rattle as much anymore... its all out nice but think that pictures could have been added in the the instructions but for the normall person that knows a lil bit about exhaust "like me or anyone else that has played with it and welded it on to vehicles and what not" its pretty self explanitory.. I like it

Thanks gus.. :thumbsup :thumbsup its amazing now that I can talk to ppl standing at my door and can hear the music at such a low volume...

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know I have enough room..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts