· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Northern CA Chapter President
3,301 Posts
looks so b!tchin man :thumbsup:

· Registered
108 Posts
what brand add a leaf did you use and is the back end really rough now?

· Diesel Junkie
10,448 Posts
:shock: DAYM That looks sick :drool2:

· Registered
536 Posts
looks sick!!!! how wide are your flares??

· Registered
236 Posts
looks sick bro!

What do those tires actually measure out to be?

· Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,917 Posts
that looks sick! :headbang:

· Registered
35 Posts
Very nice ride bud.I was considering a set up like this but was worried about the "death wobble" our truck's are so famous for.

I'm assuming the end link's and pure track bar hold's things tight.

What kind of spacers are you running?,or they all pretty much the same?I just figured some may be a little more "heavy duty" then others.

So that's an 8.5 inch lift total...no driveshaft problems?

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah no death wobble and i still have the stock stearing stablizer. i did the 2.5" spacers from fat bobs garage.

i am going to do a dual stearing satb kit. the tires are so wide it wonders alot

· Registered
590 Posts
Man that looks Mean as HEll I want to do the same set up but I here there is alot of stuff you have to upgrade from just my old 6" lift But your truck looks bad ace man

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Man that looks Mean as HEll I want to do the same set up but I here there is alot of stuff you have to upgrade from just my old 6" lift But your truck looks bad ace man
all i had to do to go from my 6" to this was a adjustable track bar, sway bar end link kit, add-a-leaf-coil spacer and a lil trimming of my fender flairs. i got new shocks cuz mine were smoked but i think you can get away with yours for a wile. i get soooo many looks and compliments every where i go. and i love the howell of the nittos.

· Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Funny Im trying to do the exact same thing but with my 20X10s. Looks awesome!!!

Do you need control arms? Any front drive shaft vibration? Also can you post pics of your trimmed flairs? I had to trim mine as well, Im curious if you trimmed what I trimmed :D I want to do 8 inch coils, 8 inch leafs, index ring, and control arms. With 38X15.5 MT Baja MTZs

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no vibration in the front driveshaft. i am going to do a set of longer short arms cuz it did pull the axle back a bit. i think with longer arms i can clear 40x15.50's. ill get some pics up tommorow

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.