Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m getting my D&J Precision Performance series shipped next week. It has a stage 3 head upgrade and should reach 1200rwhp-ish after it’s all said and done. I’ll post pics and graphs when available. Wish me luck......

· Registered
303 Posts
It is probably illegal and definitely immoral to make a post like that and not give anymore details. How will I be able to sleep tonight not knowing the turbo setup and fueling your going to put on the engine I dream about. Congrats and keep posting details.

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha. For sure. They sent a couple pics today. I’ll post my accessories this weekend.

Attachments

Reactions: Mopar71

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here’s a few more pics from D&J. I’ll post more when I get the engine too.

Attachments

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So......the motor is installed....new HPP/CTT tunes installed....this thing is a beast.
I daily on level 2 and when I get on it,this heavy beast will give a 2nd and sometimes a 3rd gear chirp.
Details:
D/J performance series engine w/stage 3 head
366/480 with a Stainless 5 blade boat propeller
14mm Exergy pump
250% over Exergy injectors
RevMax 700
EFI Live

I'm very pleased with the investment and the tuning. Not bad for DD construction truck.:grin2:

· Registered
125 Posts
Badass! I would love to do this myself.... cool build!

· Registered
125 Posts
Is a 48 trans in your future or just wait and see how the Rev 68 holds up? The trans decision is the main reason i have not done this yet (and more money of course).

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is a 48 trans in your future or just wait and see how the Rev 68 holds up? The trans decision is the main reason i have not done this yet (and more money of course).

Thx for compliment........I'm gonna see how this 68 holds up. I prefer the 6 speed,but we'll see..lol
Once I get it on the dyno,I'll post the numbers

· 3 footin' through life
11,336 Posts
Nice pics! The plate on the back of the plenum looks like a new evolution of their design. Or maybe I've just never noticed.

· Registered
3,072 Posts
very nice daily!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.