Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good lookin rig. Hows the 2-cycle working out? I came across a few posts saying it might not work to well in the '06s.

·
Registered
245 Posts
looks and sounds great

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've only ran 1 tank in it but haven't had any problems...Got about 1 mpg better to boot. Did notice the truck being a tad bit quieter as well. Thanks for the compliments. Just need to get rid of those p**sy mirrors and get some towing mirrors.

·
Registered
491 Posts
thanks for the post ive been asked too, gotta love the flip flops in the bluegrass too. "ya im cummins autistic"

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah I'd like to get the tow mirrors too, I've been slipping on a set of CIPAs when towing the TT and they vibrate so much that I stuffed a couple of sponges in them so I could see

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the post ive been asked too, gotta love the flip flops in the bluegrass too. "ya im cummins autistic"
LoL...I can't tell you the last time I wore my tennis shoes...Unless I'm wearing jeans with my russells or duck boots I've got on flip flops.

·
Registered
491 Posts
LoL...I can't tell you the last time I wore my tennis shoes...Unless I'm wearing jeans with my russells or duck boots I've got on flip flops.
you've definataly got your priority"s straight.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not quite sure what you mean about that

·
Registered
491 Posts
:thud::thud::thud::rof

·
Registered
491 Posts
Bad spelling, out west we get discriminated against too ,no corks allowed, ie. logging boots with spikes, in the woods here if your walking its thick,only way to get around is on fallen rainsoaked timber, they tear up floors quick! flip flops or russells are the norm here too......nevermind:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
10-4....Just an ole country boy from Georgia

·
Registered
491 Posts
also, i'm not to smart with computers and video posting and everyone has been riding me for clips of my mega muffler delete for ages ...THANK YOU SIR! :welcome:

·
Registered
491 Posts
dang forgot to add RedLine Fuel Catylist works wonders in our trucks too:thumbsup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts