Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is it that no one makes good looking flares for our trucks. let me see some pics of the 2nd gens with flares if you got them

·
Registered
861 Posts
i agree someone get some pics up. there is only 1 set of bushwacker flares and i dont really like em

·
Registered
679 Posts
I will tomorrow

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those look like bushwacker

·
Registered
32 Posts
might look into Xenon I have them on my 3rd gen, not sure if the have them for 2nd gens or not. Good luck

·
Registered
197 Posts
common guys!!!! post up some more pics, im trying to decide what flares i want on my dodge. I had extend-a-fender bushwacker's on my chevy... but ide like to see them on the dodge first!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
thats what i've got, here they are.

·
Registered
701 Posts
View attachment 8143
common guys!!!! post up some more pics, im trying to decide what flares i want on my dodge. I had extend-a-fender bushwacker's on my chevy... but ide like to see them on the dodge first!!
heres mine...i think the same as the other guy

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey jeenyus04, are those bushwacker extenda fenders?

also did mopar make fender flares? i saw a few sets around town... and i have yet to see them online for purchase, so i am assuming there factory?

·
Registered
197 Posts
bill,
do you have a picture of the flares on your truck? i find all the pictures from the manufacturer's arent really that good... it doesnt show much of the flares usually.

·
Registered
197 Posts
you guys/gal's are slacking! lets see some more pics of different brand fender flares on your dodge's!

·
Registered
197 Posts
i have dial-up .............. hahah, and ive tried looking around, and i found some pictures, but no one has what brand they are listed, etc

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
I saw some flares once made by warn. They were called the street flare. Looked like a bigger version of the flares on the dakota r/ts. I thought they were pretty sweet. Of course so does Warn. You can tell by the price!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
yes mine are the bushwacker extenda-fenders. I like em an when they're painted to match they look great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts